Win 95 Task Manager

Post by <a.. » Sat, 29 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Where do i locate the task manager/ sheduled tasks options for Win 95?
They do not appear to be included within a fresh installation of Windows
95 Version C.  (I also have IE4 installed)

Many thanks,

Alan S.

Win 95 Task Manager

Post by Alec » Sun, 30 Apr 2000 04:00:00

sounds to me like you expect scheduled tasks like in W98 and IE5
This is not a w95 option

Quote:> Where do i locate the task manager/ sheduled tasks options for Win 95?
> They do not appear to be included within a fresh installation of Windows
> 95 Version C.  (I also have IE4 installed)

> Many thanks,

> Alan S.

> --

Win 95 Task Manager

Post by Bria » Mon, 08 May 2000 04:00:00

C:\Windows
Good luck.

> Where do i locate the task manager/ sheduled tasks options for Win 95?
> They do not appear to be included within a fresh installation of Windows
> 95 Version C.  (I also have IE4 installed)

> Many thanks,

> Alan S.

> --

Win 95 Task Manager

Post by Tim » Mon, 08 May 2000 04:00:00

> C:\Windows

???

Mine is under MY COMPUTER (or whatever you may heave renamed it to)
and then in a folder called SCHEDULED TASKS

--
Correct my email address if you reply via email.
Watercolours & Painting Holidays? www.andrewjohn.co.uk