Utility for multiple users available!

Post by Anders Wahl » Sat, 15 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Hello,

I've developed a utility for multiple users.

With this software you can:

* Create up to 999 users from a text file
* Create a home directory for each user
* Create a text file with user names and passwords

The software's name is MUM (Multiple Users Manager)

MUM is design for Windows NT server 4.

MUM is a freeware. The only thing I want from you is your feedback.

The current version is "MUM 1.1 beta 1". It's available at this address:

ftp://vinga.hum.gu.se/pub/WindowsNT/MUM/1.1b1

NOTE: THIS VERSION IS A BETA. IF YOU FIND ANY BUGS, PLEASE MAIL ME.

/Anders W.

--
Anders Wahlin

1. New article on OE multiple addresses, multiple Identities and multiple User Accounts

Here is my latest article for the IE Community website. It's one of those
articles I've been meaning to write for the last 5 years or so. :-)

A Multitude of Multiples: Using Outlook Express with Multiple E-mail Addresses,
Multiple Accounts, and Multiple Identities
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/IE/community/columns/identity.mspx

--
Tom Koch, MVP for IE/Outlook Express
http://www.insideOE.com/

2. Registry cleaner ?

3. AVAILABLE: Free Util for Multiple users.

4. Dao bug when strFiltering something other than the ID ?

5. Net User utility - how to change users home directory definition?

6. Searches in IE 6

7. Can I get multiple inbox's for multiple users

8. IE6 File Drop-down- All printing options are greyed out

9. Multiple users and multiple Outlook accounts

10. no sound hardware available for users, power users....

11. Windows XP, Multiple User Accounts, Multiple NIC, managing routes on startup

12. Multiple users, multiple hosts

13. Windows XP, Multiple User Accounts, Multiple NIC, managing routes on startup