Os/2 connect dial'up ppp to connect to RAS NT SERVER ppp

Os/2 connect dial'up ppp to connect to RAS NT SERVER ppp

Post by yku02.. » Wed, 26 Jun 1996 04:00:00

HI
I have been trying to get OS2 Connect Dial'UP (tcpip/ppp)
To connect to a RAS NT SERVER

under OS2 i Installed Netbios support over TCPIP
and under NT server the TCPIP protocol is working with win95 and nt workstation

i read some msgs on the news about the OS2 login sequence

And i used "NONE" in my dial'up ppp login sequence
and i got invalid fcs
[ the modem 28.800 did connect properly  ]

am i missing anything
i hope some one can help me

THX::))
Dany Shammas

Os/2 connect dial'up ppp to connect to RAS NT SERVER ppp

Post by yku02.. » Wed, 26 Jun 1996 04:00:00

HI
I have been trying to get OS2 Connect Dial'UP (tcpip/ppp)
To connect to a RAS NT SERVER

under OS2 i Installed Netbios support over TCPIP
and under NT server the TCPIP protocol is working with win95 and nt workstation

i read some msgs on the news about the OS2 login sequence

And i used "NONE" in my dial'up ppp login sequence
and i got invalid fcs
[ the modem 28.800 did connect properly  ]

am i missing anything
i hope some one can help me

THX::))
Dany Shammas

1. RAS and PPP .... Connect to non-RAS PPP???

I am tryiing to connect to my internet provider using PPP. In the RAS i
can select the PPP or SLIP but if i choose the PPP the RAS attempts to
connect to another RAS type PPP.

Is there a way to get a "login" screen to get onto a server then start
the PPP like the SLIP side???

Can I use the RAS to connect to a non-RAS PPP?

Or is there another NT program that allows access to PPP instead of
RAS???

Thanks!

--
Brian LaBorde
Design Engineer - Bear / Jennings Archery

2. Setting up Fax

3. Q: how to connect from Windows NT RAS to DEC Server using PPP protocol

4. Video Thumbnails

5. RAS ppp server to non-RAS ppp client

6. ** WANTED to buy: PCOpenClient and NetLib for PC Windows **

7. AVM-B1 for Connecting PPP-Server via RAS

8. Disabled Features

9. Problems connecting to RAS using PPP on NT

10. OS/2 client to NT server via RAS/PPP

11. HOWTO: NT 3.51 as RAS-Server for Dial-In connections (PPP)?

12. WIN 3.1, WFWG 3.11, Trumpet PPP to WIN NT RAS PPP