AGP and Direct X

Post by mr.. » Thu, 28 May 1998 04:00:00

It's right, I can't use Direct-X with AGP-Graphic-Cards? I read it
miss the back chanel from AGP to the machine (RAM). It's right???

bye
Micha

1. How to enable direct draw/direct 3d on rage IIC agp graphics cards

hi again my bro has anotha problem for some reason his rage IIC AGP Enhanced
graphics card has direct draw and direct 3d disabled. it was enabled b4 and
now it says its not but it can be enabled but it doesnt work. should i just
uninstall direct x then re-install or wat?

2. Diamond SpeedStarPro ISA and Win95

3. GeForce 2 MX / AGP / Direct 3d probs

4. Cant Defrag

5. red x`s in web pages

6. I have the solution to the VML installation problem on WIN ME!!!

7. AGP vs AGP pro???

8. Remote Control Solution Wanted

9. How do I change from AGP 2X to AGP 4X

10. AGP 2x/4x versus AGP 1x/2x

11. AGP 4x to AGP 8x

12. AGP 1x/2x versus AGP 2x/4x

13. AGP 4X - Motherboard MSI 694D Pro Dual Processor has AGP 2X?