Resizing/Moving edit control in a dialog box

Resizing/Moving edit control in a dialog box

Post by Qiuming Li » Fri, 07 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Can anyone tell me how to make an edit control in dialog box resizable
and movable during run time? (the user can use the mouse to resize/ move
the edit control). Thanks!

1. Resizing dialog Box or Elastic control tool for Dialog Boxes.

Hi
        I desperately need an elastic control tools/classes for my dialog boxes.
I'm compiling my application with UNICODE. Are there any product like this
available on the market ? I need them for Visual C++ 4.2 or higher.

Please help me
Aparna
--
Software Moguls Inc

URL :http://www.moguls.com

2. WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER NO SOUND

3. Resizing Edit Control in a dialog box.

4. Gamma Control in NT4 with matrox mill.

5. Resizing subclassed edit control in a resizing dialog???

6. Music Sounds Distorted

7. resizing control in dialog box

8. dial up connection

9. Subclass a dialog box edit control?

10. Starting dialog box with a given edit control active

11. word wrap in a edit control of a dialog box

12. Adding an cr/lf to a modeless dialog box edit control?

13. Display format of edit control in a dialog box