help! can't start W95 anymore

Post by Peter van Daale » Fri, 17 Jul 1998 04:00:00

After (trying) starting Win95  it says " there was an unvalid VxD
dynamic link call of NWREDIR(04) + 000000D0 to apparatus 0487 service 6
".

What's this all about ? Thanks for help.

Peter van Daalen

1. Help! Can't start Windows XP anymore

I work with Windows XP Prof Edition and I'm the only user that works with
this computer. Therefore, since I bought my PC 6 months ago I've been
working with one single user profile, i.e. whenever I've started my computer
it would automatically load Windows. Unfortunately since yesterday this
isnt' anymore the case, as now, whenever I start my PC, a welcome screen
would show up asking me to chose and click on a username to load windows. As
there is no username written on that screen, the only option I have, is to
shut down the PC.

I desperately need my PC as I use it for work, thus, I very much hope that
there is anybody to be able to give me a hand to resolve my problem as soon
as possible.

Jean-Pierre Bettschen
Caslano / Switzerland

2. WMP with AnyPoint wireless network

3. help, can't start Win95 anymore

4. Automatic Updating?

5. MVP's help: users with limited rights can't print anymore.

6. How to enable Ultra DMA -- tried "everything"!

7. (MVP's and others) Help: user with limited rights can't print anymore.

8. where are my programs

9. Media Player doesn't start anymore

10. XP won't start anymore

11. Defragment froze, XP doesn't start anymore

12. XP won't start anymore

13. I can't start XP anymore.