Netscape "Hang" everytime I started opening two or three homepages

Netscape "Hang" everytime I started opening two or three homepages

Post by Pegg » Tue, 01 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

I am currently using Netscape Navigator Gold 3.0 and just yesterday,
everytime I started opening two or three homepages, it hangs and things
just stopped.

So I have to shutdown my computer, restart and make connection to the
net again but things would not do much good.

Anyone out there who knows anything about this and I appreciate your
help.

Thank you.

Regards,

Peggy

Post by Richard Smit » Thu, 03 Sep 1998 04:00:00

> Hi,

> I am currently using Netscape Navigator Gold 3.0 and just yesterday,
> everytime I started opening two or three homepages, it hangs and things
> just stopped.

> So I have to shutdown my computer, restart and make connection to the
> net again but things would not do much good.

First solution to try: Close Navigator. Delete the file netscape.hst and
the entire cache folder. They'll be rebuilt when you reopen Navigator. Post
back if no improvement.

--
* Smith, Mesa AZ - but it's a dry heat
Netscape UFAQ: http://www.veryComputer.com/