Erase location

Post by R. Perr » Wed, 19 Nov 1997 04:00:00

> Can anybody show me how to delete the addresses in the Location drop
> down box in Netscape????

Section One, #13 of the NUFAQ (link is below).

--
Ronna Perry
Netscape Champion

NUFAQ http://www.sousystems.com/faq/

Erase location

Post by Lyn Bruzau » Wed, 19 Nov 1997 04:00:00

> Can anybody show me how to delete the addresses in the Location drop
> down box in Netscape????

Look in the UFAQ

Lyn Bruzaud
For more help with Netscape:

UFAQ:  http://www.sousystems.com/faq/text_version.html
Official Netscape Tech Support:  http://help.netscape.com
Netscape NUGgies:  http://help.netscape.com/nuggies/

Erase location

Post by Bofu » Sat, 22 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Quote:>Can anybody show me how to delete the addresses in the Location drop
>down box in Netscape????

Which version?  3.x stores this info in the registry.....there is a
small freeware app called CoverTrax which can safely edit this for you
.
For version 4.x you just need to open the pref.js file in a text
editor & delete the URL lines.

I can post covertrax if any one needs it.