moden connection

Post by Edwin Lan » Sun, 10 Nov 2002 11:50:40

using a dial up everytime(without exception)I start the
connection (bring the pc out of stand by)it takes 2 to 3
times tryin to connect? It will not connect the first time?
Any suggestions, Could you reply by email please.

Thanks
Edwin

1. Moden Dialling & Init Probs in Pak Bell 9002D

Perhaps I'm missing something obvious, but what the heck does this have to do with OLE programming???

Chris

Visit our web site at http://www.skymap.com
Astronomy software written by astronomers, for astronomers

    Problems in MODEM -Packard Bell 9002D Executive MM

2. Mouse pointer jumps sporadically after installing flash.

3. Moden keeps disconnecting after checking e-mails in Outlook 2002

4. [Drive X]

5. Moden goes into standby or hybernation mode and then cuts off

6. Opening WIndows

7. Lasat moden USB port

8. IE6 hangups

9. Scanner & Moden drivers revert

10. moden problems

11. Not allowed to connect to Internet by Moden since repair of XP

12. How to install my moden in win XP?

13. WindowsXP home and conexant HCF V90 moden