Electronic registration

Post by Gunjan Bho » Sat, 15 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Can anyone share any experiences with using an electronic registration SDK?
We want to have it built into our product. Also, what does it entail in
addition to programming? Do we have to setup a phone line or are there
services which collect the data from the users and then pass it on to us in
a database?

Thanks.
Gunjan

Electronic registration

Post by Kenneth Vog » Wed, 19 Mar 1997 04:00:00

registration services.  Some provide software and source, some don't.
--
      O      O      O       O
     O    O         O     O       Kenneth Vogt

  O        O        O

Quote:> Can anyone share any experiences with using an electronic registration
SDK?
> We want to have it built into our product. Also, what does it entail in
> addition to programming? Do we have to setup a phone line or are there
> services which collect the data from the users and then pass it on to us
in
> a database?

> Thanks.
> Gunjan

1. Electronic Publications

B&P Enterprises specializes in the creation of electronic deliverables
and the conversion legacy data to electronic deliverables.  We can
create new Interactive manuals to support your product line.  We can
give you affordable service at an affordable price.

602-492-0935 voice
602-492-0952 fax

2. How to turn off printer Notification

3. Electronic Corporate Publishing

4. Favorite places

5. Software development for "electronic book".

6. RasMon and RasAuto

7. Electronic Business Cards

8. Multimedia Workload vs. Real-Time Development Techniques

9. Electronic Program Guide

10. WANTED: Interns at Center for Electronic Art

11. Electronic Publishing/Distribution

12. New Issue Hot Off The Electronic Press!!!

13. Electronic Newspaper - need refs