Good Site for Diaster Recovery

Post by sledg » Sat, 06 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Anyone with a good quality doc or
template for Fault Tolerance or diaster recovery
would like to share steps and procedures???

Doing FT and DR and would not like to reinvent the wheel so to speak.

Thanks fellow MCP's

ICQ
16368711

1. Cheyenne ArcServe diaster recovery with a few disks?

I read in the Cheyenne advertisement that you can recover your system
without having to reinstall NT but have yet to figure out how to do this.
Does anyone have a clue, or is this just vaporware like the web based
management tools for APC UPS's.  (BTW does anyone know where to get the web
based management tools for APC UPS's?)  Thanks.

--

It is unlawful to use this email address for unsolicited commercial email
per United States Code Title 47 Sec. 227. I assess a US $500 charge for

My posting messages to UseNet neither grants consent to receiving nor is
intended to solicit commercial email.

2. Display Screen and Fonts

3. Pse recommend good site downloader to read site offline

4. Outlook express

5. Good mail recovery prog

6. DHCP problems

7. I need a Good Data Recovery Program...

8. can't open .eml attachments

9. good NTFS recovery boot disk

10. finding a good back for recovery

11. ANYONE know of a good data recovery software??

12. Suggestion for a good data recovery tool?

13. XP Security Diaster READ!!!!!