Internet Connection Sharing Kills Internet Connection

Internet Connection Sharing Kills Internet Connection

Post by Birken Vo » Sun, 22 Jun 2003 13:29:08

Hello all, I have been trying to get internet connection sharing to
work again. It was working before but when I install it now, not even
the host computer can use the internet. The connection (dialup) goes
fine but then the little green screens just sit there and it won't
load anything. I have searched and found several references to this
problem, but no solution. As soon as I uninstall ICS it works again.
???

Birken