Help with Sync NINO with Groupwise ??

Post by H.I.J. Versteegde » Mon, 01 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I have CE on my NINO and my firm uses GROUPWISE.

How, or what should I do to communicated, or sync with groupwise ??????????

Greetings Harry V.

Help with Sync NINO with Groupwise ??

Post by Ian Baume » Tue, 09 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Easy,

$50 bucks, (USA currency) for an amazing program,
INTELLISYNC.  Will let you sync with almost anything.  Just make sure you
get the right version.

Quote:>I have CE on my NINO and my firm uses GROUPWISE.

>How, or what should I do to communicated, or sync with groupwise ??????????

>Greetings Harry V.

1. Ir Sync between Nino and Tosiba...help

Although I can get my Nino to connect to my Ir port on COM3 (HW) and COM5
(Virtual) ports of my Toshiba laptop, ActiveSync will not recognize it.  COM1
using dock works fine.

I have installed the CE Ir Options and the CE Dial-up 2.0 upgrade, then
installed Win CE services.  ActiveSync is set for COM5, but not luck.  However,
Ir monitor shows a good connection and is recognizing the device.......Nino
phone support is out of ideas.......

Any ideas ?????

2. PLEASE HELP ---> Quick graphics question

3. How can I Sync Outlook98 Notes with Nino PalmPC

4. Visual C++ problem , Help!

5. Nino Sync to Netscape

6. mail servers

7. Nino-->NT-Server-->Desktop sync question

8. winkqr

9. Nino Sync cable .

10. Synch Problems with Nino

11. Nino synching problem

12. Nino Sync'ing Keeps Asking For Dial-Up

13. Nino Sync Problems - Contact Fields All Mixed Up