Entry point msvcrt.ra.d not found in msvcrt40.dll

Entry point msvcrt.ra.d not found in msvcrt40.dll

Post by MVC » Fri, 24 Apr 1998 04:00:00

I made a VB5(SP3) app on Win95. I tried to instal on NT4(SP3), but
have this error message:

"THE PROCEDURE ENTRY POINT msvcrt.ra.d COULD NOT BE LOCATED IN THE
DYNAMIC LINK LIBRARY MSVCRT40.DLL"

What is this? How do I cure this problem? HELP!!!!!!

Entry point msvcrt.ra.d not found in msvcrt40.dll

Post by Peter Wes » Fri, 24 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hello,

This kind of error is normally caused by a mispelling or invalid API
declaration.  It looks like you may have inadvertently inserted an extra '.'
in one of your declarations - shouldn't it be 'msvcrt.rad'??

Hope this helps

Pete

1. Entry Point Not found msvcrt.dll

Hello all,

I have run into the same problem with XP(Pro) that quite a few people
on these newsgroups seem to have encountered - screen went black with
pointer visible, on restart, get these two messages:

LSASS.EXE and SERVICES.EXE - Entry Point Not Found

The procedure entry point_resettkoflw could not be
located in the dynamic link library msvcrt.dll

after which screen goes black with mouse pointer available.

Almost all solutions given in the newsgrps say 'copy/expand a new
msvcrt.dll file from the XP CD'. I've tried it - no luck. When I
reboot, the msvcrt.dll file seems to disappear from the System32
directory (checking using System Recovery Console).

I've also tried to repair the installation using the Setup/Install
option instead of System Recovery Console.

Thanks for any replies in advance,
- Chander

2. changing NIC cards and making NT work again? how?

3. WINS problem - Procedure entry point eek could not be located in msvcrt.dll

4. XP-style

5. " lsass.exe - Entry point not Found " "The procedure entry point c

6. EBAY:Compaq AERO 8000

7. MSVCRT40.dll - "File Not Found!" ?

8. Start Menu program columns

9. Failed startup- msvcrt.dll and entry points

10. Entry Point not found.......WDENGINE.dll???

11. Shell32.dll was loaded, but the DllRegisterServer entry point was not found

12. Entry Point Not Found, Missing .dll

13. DLL problems under emulator - 'entry point not found'