Resizing a 7.6GB FAT32 Partition

Post by G.R. Fariell » Sat, 14 Feb 1998 04:00:00

I would like to resize a 7.6GB FAT32 partition so that I might be able to
get some useful OS on a Compaq (I know, I know...) Presario 4660. Partition
magic will not let me do so. ANY help would be appreciated.

The only thing that I can think of doing if Ghosting the drive to a 1GB
drive, re-partioning the 7.6GB drive and then Ghosting it back. It would be
difficult for me to get my hands on a 1GB IDE drive, however.

My understanding is that Partition Magic was supposed to be able to handle
FAT32 up to 8GB, at least that's what it says in the manual. Any clues?

HELP!

-Gabriele
(P.S. anyone want a Compaq Presario 4660?)

Resizing a 7.6GB FAT32 Partition

Post by Brian Hayfor » Sat, 14 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Go Here They Can Help
http://www.hildrum.com/hardwareCI.html

--
GIFTS http://www.joes.com/home/wholesaler

1. Partitioning big hard drive (6GB)

Hi, there,

I have a new machine with 6GB hard drive. I am going to install NT
workstation 4.0 on it. I prefer to use all the 6GB hard drive as C:

The biggest partition size I can use now is only 4GB. Does anyone know
anyway to make the 6GB as one partition or extend my 4GB partition to
6GB?

Many thanks in advance.

--
Yan

2. Printer Page Length Problems on NT

3. Resize a NTFS partition of Windows XP with Partition Magic 7

4. cd-rom remote connect problems

5. ADVISORY: Partition Magic 3.0 resizing NTFS partitions

6. F Drive gone

7. NTFS Partition backup to a FAT32 partition

8. AVI : codec pb ; How to convert to MPEG or concatenate them?

9. Move/resize partitions?

10. Resize Partition

11. Resize to two partitions

12. Resize ntfs partition