Subnet Calc

Post by Pom » Thu, 08 Mar 2001 21:15:52

Anyone know of a good subnet calculator for Pocket PC? Something like IPCALC
for the palm would be great... even better if free.

--
Cheers,

Pom

nospam in reply address

Subnet Calc

Post by Wojciech Myszk » Thu, 08 Mar 2001 21:12:26

P > Anyone know of a good subnet calculator for Pocket PC? Something
P > like IPCALC for the palm would be great... even better if free.

    vxUtil from Cambridge Computer Corp.
    (http://www.cam.com/vxutil.html)

    Wojtek

Subnet Calc

Post by Yves Jeanrenau » Thu, 08 Mar 2001 21:52:53

Quote:> P > Anyone know of a good subnet calculator for Pocket PC? Something
> P > like IPCALC for the palm would be great... even better if free.

>     vxUtil from Cambridge Computer Corp.
>     (http://www.cam.com/vxutil.html)

This doesn't ccalc the Subnets. it just tells you, what subnet you are in
IPcalc is more powerfull.

Yves

Subnet Calc

Post by Andy La Varr » Fri, 09 Mar 2001 09:49:38

http://www.applian.com/index.php

Quote:> Anyone know of a good subnet calculator for Pocket PC? Something like
IPCALC
> for the palm would be great... even better if free.

> --
> Cheers,

> Pom

> nospam in reply address

Subnet Calc

Post by Pom » Fri, 09 Mar 2001 23:53:54

Thanks for the suggestions but they are just a calcs capable of binary and
hex.

What I'm looking for is something to let me lazy :-) and calculate subnets
and host ranges etc. capable of handling CIDR and VLSM.
Any ideas? or do I have to go and buy a pad of paper?