12th USENIX SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATION CONFERENCE (LISA '98) - CFP

12th USENIX SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATION CONFERENCE (LISA '98) - CFP

Post by Jackson Do » Thu, 22 Jan 1998 04:00:00

System Administrators--Plan Ahead--Save these Dates

December 6-11, 1998
12TH SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATION CONFERENCE (LISA '98)
Boston, Massachusetts
Call for Participation now at:  http://www.usenix.org/events/lisa98

Sponsored by USENIX, The Advanced Computing Systems Association
Co-Sponsored by SAGE, the System Administrators Guild

Are you working too hard to administer your site?  Are you looking for
solutions to put you on top of your system administration tasks?

Plan ahead to attend LISA '98. Exclusively for system administrators,
a unique, six-day tutorial and technical program, with a two-day
products exhibition, LISA '98 is guaranteed to HELP YOU SUCCEED!

"I feel completely justified in unabashedly recommending the LISA
conferences as being the best possible." A. Kailhofer, IBM

"[LISA '97] has been one of the best things I've ever done for my
career.  I'd love to present a paper next year." Daniel Hinojosa,
Hewlett-Packard

YOUR SUBMISSION IS WELCOME
The LISA '98 program is put together by a volunteer committee of
experienced systems administrators. The Program Committee welcomes
your submission.  The Call for Participation is now available at
http://www.usenix.org/events/lisa98.

Program Chair: Xev Gittler, Lehman Brothers
Co-Chair: Rob Kolstad, Berkeley Software Design, Inc.

More of what LISA '97 attendees said about the conference:

"I always arrive with a long list of problems and leave with a longer
list of solutions." Craig Weldy, Tellabs Research Center

1. 12th USENIX SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATION CONFERENCE (LISA '98) - CFP

[...]

2. SmartDownload - - go away!

3. Remove media player 7.1

4. Resizable dialog box

5. LISA'98 - USENIX Systems Administration Conference

6. Direct X

7. 12th USENIX SYSADMIN CONFERENCE (LISA'98) - Call for Papers

8. Abstracts Due June 23 - 12th USENIX SysAdmin Conference (LISA '98)

9. LISA '99 USENIX Systems Administration Conference Program

10. LISA '99 USENIX Systems Administration Conference

11. 13th USENIX Systems Administration Conference, LISA '99