File Types/Security - Help!

Post by d.. » Sat, 15 Mar 1997 04:00:00

I have a problem with an  application -  L-View Pro -   Which is a
image viewer.  It will not let me delete files from inside the program
while running under NT 4.0. The "delete" button in the program is
greyed out.

Is there some way I can tell NT it is OK to delete files from inside
the program???

1. NEED HELP Creating a File Association for an Unassociated File Type in WinXP - THX

I'm an advanced windows user and know how to create and change which
programs open certain files but I cannot get my text editor to open
files that have no file extensions.   I'd like to know if anyone knows
how to associate and open these files with no extensions.  I
highlighted the file I want to open and even redirected them to open
with the test editor exe file but still not luck.

Thx
F?ntom

2. asf or wma???

3. Detecting File Type Associations or MIME Types for Custom Programs?

4. WM8 encoder beta issue...

5. "Save as type" File Types

6. PLUG AND PLAY

7. Changing security of folders / files in a batch file - help required

8. Icon's disappear

9. HOWTO: Content type (MIME)/file type association in Windows 2000

10. File type- extension and Mime type

11. Target Type, File Type Change

12. Help: Add MIME-Type to mime-type list of web-server?

13. type `wxPanel' is not a base type for type `wxDialog'