Windows 2000 Server event ID 2003

Post by Andrey Shcherbin » Sat, 17 Feb 2001 05:12:06

Hi,

Just installed Windows 2000 Server which doesn't include W2K SP1. After
upgrading to SP1 I got the following events:

The configuration information of the performance library
"C:\WINNT\System32\aspperf.dll" for the  "ASP" service does not match the
trusted performance library information  stored in the registry. The
functions in this library will not be treated  as trusted.

The configuration information of the performance library
"C:\WINNT\System32\infoctrs.dll" for the  "InetInfo" service does not match
the trusted performance library information  stored in the registry. The
functions in this library will not be treated  as trusted.

The configuration information of the performance library
"C:\WINNT\System32\w3ctrs.dll" for the  "W3SVC" service does not match the
trusted performance library information  stored in the registry. The
functions in this library will not be treated  as trusted.

These are warnings but I want to get rid of them anyway. I can't find any
solution in MS knowledge base.

Thank you,
Andrey Shcherbina

1. Use Windows 2003 server as a Windows 2000 server

I have two trial CDs for Windows 2003 server, 1 standard and 1
enterprise.

I would like to use them as though I am using Windows 2000 servers,
because I am uncertain what new unexpected features are in Windows
2003 and may want experience on Windows 2000 like setup. Unfortunately
I do not have trial versions of windows 2000 server.

Any one have tried similar things, and if so, share the experience?

Thanks

David
23rd June 2003

2. Winsock in XP

3. Update Windows 2000 Server englisch auf Windows 2003 Server deutsch

4. TCP/IP WFW machine GPFs

5. windows 2000 licensing server and windows 2003 terminal server

6. Resize pictures on right click menu: gone

7. Warnings: Event ID 260, Event ID 1524, Event ID 1517

8. How do you change program manger ICON fonts?

9. Unable to acceess windows 2000 servers due to Event ID 2019

10. Windows 2000/2003 Server DHCP...

11. Cannot start cluster service after an upgrade from windows 2000 to windows 2003

12. Adding 2003 server to 2000 domain

13. Installing Win Server 2000/2003 CAL's onto Win95 machine