Metafiles (Again)

Post by Rob Garfo » Thu, 30 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Can anyone help me in trying to load and play a windows metafile using VC++
v1.5
If you can e-mail my some example source code then that would be greatly
appreciated.

Rob

1. Displaying metafile to enhanced metafile

In my application, I have a metafile handle which I have obtained from a
third party DLL, and which I need to insert into a CMetaFileDC object.
The destination metafile is an enhanced metafile, the source is not.
CMetaFile::PlayMetaFile(...) works OK, but it always displays it
relative to position (0,0) in the destination metafile.  Is there a way
to position it elsewhere?

--
Jeff Armstrong
AXENT Technologies

2. SB Digital Schoolhouse

3. library disappears again and again and again..........................

4. Broadway...What do you think?

5. logon to hotmail - again and again and again!

6. How to swap motherboard, RAM, & CPU without reinstalling XP?

7. Modem "Not Present" again, and again and again.

8. Missing folder

9. Found New Hardware - again, again, again...

10. argh! it crashed again, and again, and again...

11. Win Update 810030 again, again and again

12. Found New Hardware again & again & again.

13. New Hardware Found -- again, again, again....