Macallan FREE Screen Saver Generator Version 3.0 is NOW available.

Macallan FREE Screen Saver Generator Version 3.0 is NOW available.

Post by Macalla » Tue, 10 Aug 1999 04:00:00

 Hi All,

 Macallan FREE Screen Saver Generator Version 3.0 is NOW available.

 Playing WAVE, MIDI files and Displaying JPEG files.

 The version 3.0 of my screen saver is available at:
 http://perso.club-internet.fr/macallan

 Picture are displayed with many effects (squares, lines, top down, pixels).
 Password for Windows 9x is used. Sorry for Windows NT users but there
 is no password treatment for you.

 An executable is provided too and can be used as a template to create
 your own saver with fully embedded pictures (18) and midi file (1)
 whose size must be less that 128Kb.

 To customize your screen saver with embedded pictures:
 - Prepare a directory C:\MACALLAN (or any name) containing 18 JPG files
  and 1 midi file:
   JPEGDATA01.JPG, JPEGDATA02.JPG, ..., JPEGDATA18.JPG
   MIDIFILE1.MID
 - In the configuration panel of the program choose the screen generation
tab.
 - Fills the information and push the GO button.

 The default is to show JPEG pictures from Tomb Raider III, playing
 MIDI music for the screen saver.

 However, The screen saver generator contains no pictures or music.

 It can be customized to show any .JPG pictures located
 in a directory and its subdirectories and playing any
 .MID, .RMI, .WAV, .KAR files in a directory and subdirectories.

 It is free and there is no expiration date.

 And Comments are welcomed.

--
Free Screen Saver Available at my Site
  displaying JPEG and Playing your WAV or MID.

Web Site: http://perso.club-internet.fr/macallan

1. Free WAVE, MIDI Playing and JPEG Displaying Screen Saver Version 2.1.

 Hi All,

 Free WAVE, MIDI Playing and JPEG Displaying Screen Saver Version 2.1.

 The version 2.1 of my screen saver is available at:
 http://perso.club-internet.fr/macallan

 Picture are displayed with some effects (squares, lines, top down, pixels).
 Password for Windows 9x is used. Sorry for Windows NT users but there
 is no password treatment for you.

 An executable can be provided that can be used as a template to create
 your own saver with fully embedded pictures (18) and midi file (1)
 whose size must be less that 128Kb.

 To customize your screen saver with embedded pictures:
 - Prepare a directory TEMPFILE (or any name) containing 18 JPG files
  and 1 midi file:
   JPEGDATA01.JPG, JPEGDATA02.JPG, ..., JPEGDATA18.JPG
   MIDIFILE1.MID
 - Do the dos command:
  "Macallan Screen Saver" -g MyNewScreenSaver.scr TEMPFILE
  The program runs, creates the .scr file and includes in the
  .scr file your JPEG and MIDI files.

 This executable is not provided here, but can be sent only via Email.
 This will let me customize the first screen with your Email Address.

 The default is to show JPEG pictures from Tomb Raider III, playing
 MIDI music.

 It can be customized to show any .JPG pictures located
 in a directory and its subdirectories and playing any
 .MID, .RMI, .WAV, .KAR files in a directory and subdirectories.

 It is free and there is no expiration date.

 And Comments are welcomed.

2. VML vs. Flash

3. Improved Version 2.7 of Free WAVE, MIDI Playing and JPEG Displaying Screen Saver.

4. website design survey

5. Professional Screen Saver Generator

6. After installing SP1 my bar that sets the sound is crackling?

7. Free Demo CGI Script Generator + Free Trial Web Hosting

8. Browser Source Code

9. Announce: Luke's Screen Saver v1.01 - create a screen saver

10. How do I add a screen saver to the screen saver menu in Windows XP?

11. Screen Saver Toolkit - FREE TO TRY