Cool way to restrict users from changing screen resolution?

Cool way to restrict users from changing screen resolution?

Post by Steve Peters » Thu, 01 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Do I have to use a policy editor to stop this egregious trespass?  Or
is there a cooler and better way?

1. Help screen resolution (change screen resolution)

dear everyone
i have a major problem with win xp i changed the
resolution of my screen from windows and now my screens
turns up for a while and then turns of bacause it says the
screen resolution doesnt much i cant even see the start up
or anythin is it possible to change the resolution before
log on. please help??
ps i used to have 800 * something
              and 1024 * something
and then change it to higher and....you know the rest

2. Is Windows NT compatible to MS-DOS?

3. Program for Changing Screen Resolution without User Intervention

4. directory listing

5. Screen resolution changes for ALL users

6. Create Mail message window opens minimised.

7. Screen resolution change applied to all users?

8. Help with newcom (nec) cdrom

9. Change screen resolution while switching user

10. one user's screen resolution changes effect all?

11. Changing screen resolution to one user only.

12. Allow a user to change the screen resolution under 3.51 without admin priv.

13. Screen saver/locking screen changes resolution