€€€ Looking for Creative Director Position €€€

€€€ Looking for Creative Director Position €€€

Post by jber » Thu, 21 Nov 1996 04:00:00

My name is Jerry L. Berg II.  I am currently the Creative Director of a
multimedia firm in the San Francisco Bay Area.  I am looking to relocate
away from California.

I have developed an online portfolio called "Virtual Portfolio 2".  You
can access this site at:

http://www.batnet.com/jberg

Contained in this portfolio are examples of some of my interactive design
(being both CD-ROM and web site development), print design, and a sample
of digital art.  I welcome comments and criticisms.

If you have any questions you can contact me at:

Home Phone: 415-341-2056
Work Phone: 415-344-1265 Please be discrete!

Thank You,

Jerry L. Berg II
Creative Director
Golf Media, Inc.

1. €€€ Looking for Creative Director Position / Visit my Online Portfolio €€€

My name is Jerry L. Berg II.  I am currently the Creative Director of a
multimedia firm in the San Francisco Bay Area.  I am looking to relocate
away from California.

I have developed an online portfolio called "Virtual Portfolio 2".  You can
access this site at:

http://www.batnet.com/jberg

Contained in this portfolio are examples of some of my interactive design
(being both CD-ROM and web site development), print design, and a sample of
digital art.  I welcome comments and criticisms.

If you have any questions you can contact me at:

Home Phone: 415-341-2056
Work Phone: 415-344-1265 Please be discrete!

Thank You,

Jerry L. Berg II
Creative Director
Golf Media, Inc.

2. i need help

3. 146meg of mystery files clogging up my hard drive

4. Director Quicktime VR Lingo NEEDED BAD €€€

5. Remote Assistence through a Soho 77 router

6. €€Help Needed Loging on Net€€

7. NS Gold and frames?

8. € QUICKTIME TO AVI CONVERTER €

9. IEAK6 wiz - crashes... @!€€%?

10. € web address shortcut; can it be modified?

11. New Laptop XP2; can't show € or £ symbol in e mails on Out lookExp

12. New Dell laptop but won't produce £ or € in Outlook Express