HELP! My fonts have fallen and they cant get up !

HELP! My fonts have fallen and they cant get up !

Post by tada.. » Tue, 26 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Seriously, I do have a font problem that I don't know enough about to
fix.  I had a disk crash recently and ever since then, I have several
applications that come up with a "true type font error".  I've check
the win.ini file and everything looks o.k. (not that I would notice
one missing font).  I've made sure that I have true type fonts enabled
in control panel or wherever that was, but still  no luck.  Is there
anywhere that I can get a complete set of windows true type fonts
without having to reinstall windows ?  My machine came with windows
already on it so I don't have the install disks.   Any help or
suggestions are appreciated.
John R. Norris

1. Help XP Pro has fallen and it cant get up

My hard drive crashed and I loaded Xp Pro on another drive. When I try to
access my documents folder on the original drive I get access denied. My old
system had four users I set up my new drive with the same passwords for all
users. When I try to open the files I get access denied but there is not a
way to apply a password. Any suggestions?

--

2. XP and WinMe

3. Having major font problems, request for information about fonts under MFC/VisualC++

4. Broadband Internet Problems

5. Pop-ups, Pop-ups, Pop-ups EVERYWHERE .. arghhh

6. DCOM problem

7. Personalized Screen Resolution

8. Help me please. Having font problems.

9. Help!!!! Cant change font color in OLEXP

10. HELP! My fonts have fallen and they cant get up !

11. Cant Search Harddrive Without Having To Be Connected To The Internet

12. Cant keep icons in my desktop folders while still having details in Windows Explorer (all folders)