Printing using Netscape 4.08

Post by Bun Mu » Tue, 07 Mar 2000 04:00:00

I trying printing this page out on paper using my Netscape Navigator
4.08.-

http://www.s-pore.net/Travel/Japan/osaka.html

But I found the the letters on the right hand side of the page does
not show up.

Is there anyway to adjust the print settings so that all the letters
including the letters on the right hand side of the page be printed
out on paper?

Thanks.

Bun Mui