I-COMM: Toggling off Backgrounds

Post by and » Wed, 03 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Some of the background images associated with home pages are rather
troublesome. All require additional delays, and a few cause GPFs,
especially the JPEG type backgrounds. Would be nice if there was a toggle
for these seemingly unnecessary backgrounds, as there is for the in-line
images.  What say, Frank?!

-andy

Post by I-Comm Brows » Thu, 04 Jan 1996 04:00:00

>Some of the background images associated with home pages are rather
>troublesome. All require additional delays, and a few cause GPFs,
>especially the JPEG type backgrounds. Would be nice if there was a toggle
>for these seemingly unnecessary backgrounds, as there is for the in-line
>images.  What say, Frank?!

>-andy

Agree. We just added an background off option.

Best regards,

Frank

1. I-Comm problem

You need to install icomhost for that.  Because those search engine
need http post method support, yahoo is using get method.

Best regards,

Frank Wu
Developer of I-Comm & I-View

I-View: Royalty-free full feature off-line HTML browser.
        It supports FORM, TABLE, BACKGROUND, CENTER and
        imagemaps. CGI support coming up!

Web   : http://www.talentcom.com/

2. Windows Explorer

3. I-COMM Web Page Access

4. Building your own PC?

5. I-comm problem with zmodem

6. Creative Labs - Vibra 16

7. Zmodem hangs in I-Comm and Slipknot. Help!

8. How to Get Missing Video Component

9. I-Comm and jpeg inline

10. I-Comm & URL

11. I-Comm and Viewers