Automatic network password login

Post by R Doornbosc » Sun, 31 Aug 2003 02:35:19

I'm currently connecting to a bunch of Windows 2000 machines through a
network. I'm running Windows XP Home addition and have a small question. I
have full access to the internet but whenever I try and print I get an
error, so I normally need to go to the Network Neighbourhood and click on
the computer with the printer and then I'm asked to login, once I login I
can print just fine. SO how do I get windows XP to login to my network with
the proper User ID and Password.

Thanks in advance

Automatic network password login

Post by Matt » Sun, 31 Aug 2003 04:32:38

Since your network must be a workgroup,
Create a user account on the other machines, with the same username and
password that you use when your logged on to the XP Home machine.

Quote:> I'm currently connecting to a bunch of Windows 2000 machines through a