wxTreeCtrl Focus problem with edit

Post by J.Sau » Thu, 18 Oct 2001 17:42:17

Hi,
do you know any solution for this:

Dialog with
a) wxTreeCtrl
b) several Edit controls

Behaviour:
1. Create new Item.
2. call EditLabel() for newly created item
3. enter new name
4. press enter, tab to confirm edit.
5. Focus goes away to another control, but wxTreeCtrl Node keeps
highlighted
no END event happens. If I click into the Node it is still in edit
mode. Only if I click somewhere else in the tree control the edit
label session is ended and I get the event telling me so.

I'm using:
wxWindows 2.3.1
Win2k SP2
VC6.0 SP4
STLPort 4.5

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
Joerg

PS: Please reply by email also, cause I get News only delayed.

1. Rich edit control problem (Focus not changing with tab)

Rich edit control problem (Focus not changing with tab)
Hi there,
We have got a MDI application in MFC. In one of its views (Form View),
i have placed a custom control(ocx) and this ocx is written in vb. OCX
contains nothing but a multi line edit box.Now the problem is, focus
is not getting out of this control on tab key.Heard this is a known
issue. But we couldn't locate this in knowledge base. Any quick help?

we are using a rich Edit box in our OCX. and we have mapped keydown
and
keypress events for the text box. It is working fine if we place this
in a vb module.But if we are placing in VC projects, then the problem
exists
Also if we use normal text box instead of rich edit, it is working
fine in
both vc and vb.Rich edit box is not standard windows common control.
May be because of that.this problem exists for most of teh third party
controls developed in vb( i thknk)

TIA,SR

2. NS 3.04 16-bit freezes when senting out NG post

3. Focus, Focus, Who's Got The Focus

4. How to start maximized? W3.1/BP7.0

5. disable edit label in wxTreeCtrl ?

6. Install fails after BIOS chip replaced

7. wxMac/wxTreeCtrl/In place Label editing

8. VID_04E6PID_80000040 hardware detected message

9. Focus Problem: My class isn't getting focus messages!

10. Q: Changing Bkgnd Color of Edit Box When It has Focus..

11. Q: Edit boxes and focus

12. Edit control got focus but not text-selected when opening dialog?

13. edit control with focus