Casio e-125 slideshow?

Post by <cr.. » Wed, 22 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Is it possible to view one .jpg after another without going through
menu and file manager?   thanks    Chuck Rush

Casio e-125 slideshow?

Post by Jeff Tokaye » Thu, 23 Nov 2000 13:03:18

Go here
http://members.aol.com/doanc/imce.html

Jeff

> Is it possible to view one .jpg after another without going through
> menu and file manager?   thanks    Chuck Rush

1. Casio E-125 and Pocket Media Player 7.1

Anyone know how to squeek some more playback smoothness in Pocket
Media Player 7.1? My wmv files are still somewhat choppy with a
buffering up lag every 5-7 seconds. Would overclocking the Casio help?

Thanks for any info!!

David Idrogo
Houston, Tx

2. ie wont load pages in pop-ups

3. My Casio E-125 won't play AVI, ASF, MOV, or WMV files?

4. serious bad wrong

5. Battery life for music play on Casio E-125

6. what is sp1???

7. App stops after several downloads on Casio E-125

8. Q: NT 4.0 and HP 2.6GB MO Drive

9. Casio E-125 and double button input

10. Are there any wireless options for the Casio E-125 (Cassiopeia)?

11. Looking to buy dead Casio E-125

12. Hardware for Casio E-125

13. ipaq 3635 or Casio E-125