QUERY: Functional Binaries of Various GNU Tools

QUERY: Functional Binaries of Various GNU Tools

Post by Clay Luth » Wed, 10 Jan 1996 04:00:00

I can't seem to find any functional GNU binaries for NT 3.51 at any of
the NT FTP sites I know to look at.  All of the ones I have found are
old and have dll problems.

Specifically, I'd like to find recent builds of

flex
bison
grep

Thanks.

Incite - Dallas - Tx - USA - Office 214-447-8368 - Fax 214-447-8205

Post by J. David Bry » Thu, 11 Jan 1996 04:00:00

>I can't seem to find any functional GNU binaries for NT 3.51 at any of
>the NT FTP sites I know to look at.  All of the ones I have found are
>old and have dll problems.

Try ftp.cygnus.com under /pub/sac/gnu-win32.  Binaries (for Intel) and sources
are present, including the specific ones you mentioned.

"Functional" is relative (they're betas).  ;-)

1. Wanted: GNU Binaries for PowerPC

Hi!

I am searching for GNU Binaries (MAKE,TAR and GZIP etc.) for the PowerPC
Version of WinNT, since I have big problems compiling the sources.

So, if anyone could give me a hint where I could find some PowerPC binaries,
I would be happy.

Thanx in advance!

                Markus

--
   _______________________________________
 -|                                       |-

 -|_______________________________________|-

2. Help! Listing files changed by Date

3. Wanted: Gnu make binary version 3.71 or newer for NT

4. java vertual machine

5. GNU binaries for Windows/NT?

6. Internet Explorer for Mac and Proxy Authentication

7. GNU binaries

8. Date and Time Picker API in eVB

9. GNU-C/C++ binaries for WIN-NT ?

10. Need help exchanging binary files with various online users.

11. RAS Switching Betw. Functional and Non-Functional

12. Various NT queries

13. Q: IIS query - same names of various fields