1. Several Items: User Accounts, IE 6 Search, Add/Remove Programs, Windows Registry
Note: I checked the help and support database for answers to these questiosn
but found no soloutions and checked this group for possible answers but to
no avail. Sorry if I missed an already posted answer.
I am trying to create a limited user account, however the system gives
an error message when I try to logon using the new account. I'll have have
to paraphrase, it pretty much says that it is unable to load the profile and
that I have to contact a network administrator possibly, it also indicates
it cannot find the file. I created the account using my system administrator
account and i am at home on my cable modem account which is connected to the
internet via a link sys router, d-link hub, and d-link switch. we have 4 x86
systems connected to the router and 2 sparc stations. However each system
boots it's own OS and operates indenpendantly. Any Suggestions?
IE 6 Search
I have been unable to find the place where I can adjust or repair the
search function in internet explorer 6, since it no longer conducts a search
when enter a word in the toolbar or web address line. It just sits there and
does nothing! Any suggestions?
I have programs that I have removed but still show up in add/remove
programs, this function doesn't seem to remove shortcuts properly. So first,
how do I update that program to not show a program in it that has been
already removed, second is there a better utility that removes all remnants
of a program?
And sometimes it tells me that a file may used by another program, I
want to only get rid of it if it is really used by another program, which is
annoying because I'm not sure if it is. I don't want it wasting space!! What
should I do?
Is there a way to tell if the registry is being cleaned up properly, I'm not
even sure how to access it, and am not sure how to make sure it s cleaned up
after I rmeove a program. Is there a way to check and do this?
Legal Windows XP User
Pirates! Warning, ignore the following: :+)
Quote " It's better to pay for software you use, then spend time in prison!"
P.S. Not sure how your gonna be making money in your occupation if your in
prison, seems like the loss is greater then
the stealing! As to who's gonna know? Well, who's gonna trust you if
2. Script error line 93 - unable to print from IE6
3. Can I add and remove administrator rights for a user who has only user rights automatically.
4. TAPI issues
5. IE 6 does not allow users to open a unique URL in each open IE Window.
6. replace ment for the AT service
7. removing ie5 when there is no remove option in the remove program tab
8. media player problems, please help
9. programs in add or remove will not remove and cannot locate to remove manually
10. How do I remove already removed items in the add/remove programs?
11. How to remove the programs that cannot be removed by "add/remove program" options
12. w2k: runas command doesn't work with /user:user but work with /user:domain\user
13. Remove desktop shortcut for new users