NT4 STOP: c0000221 {Bad Image Checksum}

Post by Sander Lammerts van Buer » Wed, 02 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Hi all,

Please help me with the following problem:

STOP: c0000221 {Bad Image Checksum}

"The image KBDUS.DLL is possibly corruupt. The header checksum does
not match the computed checksum."

This message appears during setup (second disk)

Thanx in advance,

_
Sander Lammerts van Bueren ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rotterdam

1. WinXP PC won't boot: Error Stop: c0000221 Bad Image Checksum...

Hello, After removing software for my Creative Labs sound
card and then removing the sound card from the PC I can
NO longer boot up WinXP. Each time I reboot I get this
same error: Stop: c0000221 [Bad Image Checksum] The image
olesvr32.dll is possibly corrupt. The header checksum
does not match the computed checksum. I can boot from the
WinXP Professional CD-Rom, but don't know what to do when
presented to setup WinXP or to repair WinXP because the
repair appears to be for installation. Can anyone help me
and help me fast? Of course the PC that is down is my
MAIN PC with all my current data on it. Thanks Kim

2. Netscape Gold 2.01 Won't Show Inserted Images...

3. Stop Error: C0000221 Bad Image Checksum

4. OE And Outlook Question: Using both at the same time

5. STOP: C0000221 {Bad Image Checksum} ?

6. downgrading to 2000

7. XP Problem - STOP: c000021 {bad image checksum}

8. What is Windows Messenger? How can I trash it?

9. bad image checksum

10. Bad image checksum

11. Bad Image Checksum, any ideas?

12. Bad Image Checksum