Download

Post by ch.. » Thu, 08 Jan 1998 04:00:00

When Ii begin to download a file, I get the message "This network file
does not have modify priviledges  . . ."  Please explain what this
means?  When I do download, I must select "save" again.  When I do
this, I get the message "file already exist, do you want to replace
it",. I select "yes" then the file saves.  If I did not do these, the
file would not be downloaded.  What can I do to fix this problem.

I have WIN95B.

Thanks

1. OE6 - as newsreader, downloads, and downloads, and downloads,

Hi All;
    Background - > I'm pay for my downloads if I exceed a certain amount
within a month. I've budgeted myself to 6meg per day so that I won't exceed
my monthly limit. I'm subscribed to 3 newsgroups - headers only. I've turned
off notification of new newsgroups.

    Problem - > Whenever I "Synchronise Account" OE starts downloading. It
just keeps going up to about 6.5meg. I can understand this happening once
when OE sets up the newsgroups but it happens everytime I click
Synchronise!! How do I stop these incessant downloads? I either stop it or
I'll have to drop my subscriptions to newsgroups.

    Your help would be appreciated...

    Norm

2. Dazzle DVC II

3. Download message when Media Player already downloaded

4. MessengerAPI

5. Where to Download Microsoft Media Player 7 - I have download problems

6. (Solved) How to re-start / boot XP without entering users or passwords and automating tasks.

7. IE6 - Unable to download from download.microsoft.com

8. Duplicate IDE Controllers shown in Device Manager

9. Download dialog box doesn't appear during download

10. HELP Download Updates does not download

11. Download handling depending on filetype ? eg ZIP download

12. download newsgroups and download pictures automatically reply ASAP thanks

13. Where are downloaded newsgroup files stored when downloaded?