Duplicate Duplicate Files Files

Post by Donna Aye » Thu, 05 Sep 1996 04:00:00

HELP! Another perplexing question. Does anybody know??? I upgraded to Win
95. Afterwards I notices I had FOUR files named msd.exe.  They are in the
following directories:
c:\dos at 162 kb
c:\msos\dos\disk#2 at 162 kb
c:\msos\windows at 152 kb
c:\windows at 152 kb
Can somebody tell me
1.Which of these files is the REAL MSD.EXE.
2.Should I make original disks of DOS ( version disks 1-4) then delete
the directory and files containing those disks?

Any help would be appreciated.
Donna

1. Explorer File Duplicating Files

When I am selecting multiple files, using Ctrl and Left Click Mouse over
file name, a copy is made of the files I have selected and placed in the
folder I am working in. I was selecting certain JPEG files to be deleted and
Explorer kept on creating copies of the files I was trying to delete. How
can I select multiple files for "Delete" and not have a duplicate made in
the same folder?

2. WMP still matches albums w/ incorrect track numbers

3. duplicate duplicate folders

4. Windows Media Player TV channels

5. I have duplicated 2000 MP3 files in Media Player

6. Plug-ins

7. Album art duplicate files

8. Play on a specific Soundcard

9. duplicate files

10. Duplicate files

11. http and udp streaming. Duplicate media files?

12. Duplicate files after setup?

13. Removing duplicate files