sambar server

Post by Avedi » Tue, 28 Dec 1999 04:00:00

whats so wrong with sambar server that no one hardly uses it... i love it. i
mean its fast and has lots of feature and its free..  i mean i know stuff
like IIS and Orielly  products are aweseom but their expensive... and why is
everyone getting into xitami.. i hate that.. its very hard to use and doesnt
seem to be very robust..
whats up with all this?
are more ppl using sambar these days?

--
http://ecchs.dhs.org/

sambar server

Post by Avedi » Tue, 28 Dec 1999 04:00:00

whats so wrong with sambar server that no one hardly uses it... i love it. i
mean its fast and has lots of feature and its free..  i mean i know stuff
like IIS and Orielly  products are aweseom but their expensive... and why is
everyone getting into xitami.. i hate that.. its very hard to use and doesnt
seem to be very robust..
whats up with all this?
are more ppl using sambar these days?

--
http://ecchs.dhs.org/

sambar server

Post by russ » Fri, 31 Dec 1999 04:00:00

only about 500,000 ppl are using sambar we usally dont talk here cause this is
dominated by apache

> whats so wrong with sambar server that no one hardly uses it... i love it. i
> mean its fast and has lots of feature and its free..  i mean i know stuff
> like IIS and Orielly  products are aweseom but their expensive... and why is
> everyone getting into xitami.. i hate that.. its very hard to use and doesnt
> seem to be very robust..
> whats up with all this?
> are more ppl using sambar these days?

> --
> http://ecchs.dhs.org/

1. Is sambar server a good proxy server?

Hi, actually I'm looking for a proxyserver, but it seems
- wingate and CSM are full of sec. holes
- Microsoft proxy, tells me to install 3453Mb IIS first
What to do? I want a small, fast, secure proxyserver (pref. with firewall)
Oh, yes, for NT4 that is
THANKS!!

2. Virus Maybe ??

3. Sambar server forum

4. winamp

5. I got Sambar Server 5.0 working

6. Are there problems with McAfee Virus Scan?

7. New newsgroup for the Sambar server

8. How to uninstall SP-3

9. Sambar Server V4.1

10. req sambar server / real-audio

11. Sambar Server Admin

12. im using Sambar Server 5.0 I know well i think i know how to make a user. i

13. Sambar & SSL