casio SF-4300B to windows

Post by Nas » Wed, 01 Mar 1995 01:13:55

Hi,

A friend of mine tries to connect his casio sf-4300b organizer to his PC. Can somebody help me out and free me of his wining of how to do that?
Bless you,

Nas

1. Good day casio SF-R20

I had a company made a backup of my Casio Executive B.O.S.S SF-R20
I Tough I would have been able to transfer it to my computer and read it
as simple as I think.I just heard that it require the Casio .twf
software.
I could not find that here.Anyone knows where I can have it.Or would I
be able to open that file otherwise. Many thanks for the helper.

2. Unsolicited Remote Assistance

3. New Vienna SF Studio 2.0 , 2 MB GM, 8 SF Banks FOC from Creative

4. Weird border in a Splitter Wnd - how to remove this?

5. FS: Casio Cassiopeia A-20 8 meg CE 2.0 - Casio patch installed

6. .eml extension

7. C++ Game / Multimedia Windows Programmer Downtown SF

8. back up to CD?

9. Wanted: Windows Programmer-SF

10. JOB: SF Multimedia company seeks Windows programmers

11. US-CA-SF Windows NT positions avail - IMMEDIATELY

12. Windows Media Player on a Casio E-100

13. Unable to (re)install windows media player 8, PPC2002, Casio E-200G