Modem sharing with Win95.

Post by Darrin Smi » Fri, 11 Aug 1995 04:00:00

First off, thanks for reading.  Now, is it possible to share a modem using
Win95 with another computer within my workgroup?  If so, how is it done?

1. network modem sharing in Win95

I know i can share a Microsoft Fax modem resource, but i want to share the
actual modem resource accross a small Win95 only network...  the "server" has
the modem, and i want to use it from the client PC...

I did this with OS/2 Lan Server in the past, but not sure i can do it with
Win95 only (no NT)...

thanx...  post and email please...
jonnyb

2. Authorware and Memory Problems under Windows 3.1

3. MODEM SHARING & WIN95

4. Need driver for SONY CDROM CDU621-d

5. Win95/Lantastic 6.0 and Articom (modem sharing)

6. How to run Win32S for Browser under Win 3.1?

7. How to share a modem in NT/Win95 Network?

8. FrontPage Server Extensions

9. Sharing Modems. Win95 & WFWG3.11

10. Sharing Modem Win95 Peer Network

11. Sharing modem in WIN95!!??