Call For Papers - 4th USENIX Symposium on Internet Technologies and Systems

Call For Papers - 4th USENIX Symposium on Internet Technologies and Systems

Post by Alex Walke » Thu, 25 Jul 2002 03:54:28

4th USENIX Symposium on Internet Technologies and Systems (USITS '03)
March 26-28, 2003
WestCoast Grand Hotel
Seattle, Washington, USA
http://www.usenix.org/events/usits03/

USITS is a multi-disciplinary conference that will bring together a
diverse collection of researchers and engineers to help define the
future of Internet services, Internet infrastructure, and Internet
applications.  USITS is the leading conference in this space, capturing
research that spans a set of exciting, interrelated topics- security,
the web, OS support, clusters, network measurements, and infrastructure.

We actively encourage participation by experts in distributed systems,
networking, performance measurement, security, user interfaces,
operating systems, and system administration. We believe future Internet
innovations will emerge from a fusion of the best ideas from a spectrum
of areas.

The USITS '03 Program Committee seeks both innovative research and
quantified experience in Internet applications, technologies, and
systems. We seek papers describing original work concerning the design,
implementation, and application of Internet technologies. Besides mature
work, we also encourage papers outlining a compelling distant vision of
the future, exceptionally promising prototypes, or enlightening negative
results. Case studies and experience papers are particularly welcome.

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:

   * Caching/co-location services
   * Content distribution
   * Distributed systems
   * Electronic commerce
   * Information indexing/retrieval
   * Internet agents
   * Internet programming support
   * Novel system architectures
   * Performance
   * Resource discovery/management
   * Security
   * Server operating systems and I/O
   * Ubiquitous computing
   * User interfaces

Submissions are due on September 16, 2002.  For more information, please
visit http://www.usenix.org/events/usits03/cfp/.

We look forward to receiving your submissions!

Steven D. Gribble, University of Washington
Program Chair

1. Call For Papers - 4th USENIX Symposium on Internet Technologies and Systems

[...]

2. Problem with IE6 Completing

3. Submit your paper to the 4th USENIX Symposium on Internet

4. Client logout scripting

5. Installed XP but don't want it

6. USENIX Workshop on Internet Technologies and Systems - Call for Papers

7. can't get floppy copied..

8. USENIX Workshop on Internet Technologies & Systems - Call for Papers

9. USENIX Workshop on Internet Technologies & Systems- Call for Papers

10. Symposium on Internet Technologies and Systems - Call for Papers

11. USENIX Windows Systems Symposium Call for Papers

12. Call for Papers for OSDI 2000-USENIX Operating Systems Symposium