screen grabber and printing

Post by Dave Ritac » Sat, 06 Mar 1993 03:46:20

   Hi,
  I am wondering how good 'screen grabbers' actually are. My thesis simulation
plots somewhere on the order of 8000 individual points (1 data point=1 pixel)
to get graphs. I need to print PostScript quality copies of these graphs.
  My first reaction was to make data files and use some package to do it. This
will work but is already proving to be a hassle. My next option is to simply
capture these graphs full screen.......     Thus I am wondering how good
the quality of these screen capture programs for windows are, what ones in
particular are good/easy to use, and how simple a matter it is to print these
screen captures with a laser printer.

 Thank you.