Mac built Web Sites using Mac & Unix Servers equally?

Mac built Web Sites using Mac & Unix Servers equally?

Post by Ppsn » Thu, 04 Apr 1996 04:00:00

.

I just saw an Apple commercial on TV where Apple proclaims Macs are the
computer most used in creating/designing Web Sites (for I presume all
servers).  I guess they're saying more web sites are created from Macs than
any other computer.

Assuming this is valid to say, I was wondering about the dispersion ratio of
these of mac created web sites.....are they mostly sitting on Mac Servers or
Unix Servers?

I think Apache proclaims they are the most used server software (and of
course running on Unix machines).....and just off the top of my head...I
would think more Mac created web sites are sitting on Apache/Unix
Servers...than on Mac based Servers?

Any Apache Unix operators know web % of the sites they host are Mac created?

Anyone have any insight on this?....just curious...

Thanks!
Ppsng