winsock archie available?

Post by Robert L. Holder » Wed, 01 Mar 1995 14:21:58

Is there a winsock archie available that works with a
proxy server? I tried one called wsarch06 but it did not
work. I am using NT 3.5.
thanks

1. archie:I need to find archie c/cpp source for WinApp development

I am in the process of developing windows communications apps and I
am struggling with the implementation of the archie udp and prospero
protocols. I would be very grateful if anyone could tell me were I could
lay my ftp hands on some wsarchie or archie c/cpp source code.

Thanx a stack!

2. microphone problems

3. WINSOCK FTP-SERVER AVAILABLE

4. XP Upgrade to New Install

5. Winsock BOOTP server available?

6. HELP Problems with Office XP and tablet PC

7. Winsock Application FAQ Available

8. Problems with Dial-Up Networking for Win95...

9. Winsock Application FAQ available via WWW

10. Any Winsock.DLL available for testing TCP/IP C/S on same PC?

11. new trumpet winsock 2.1c available

12. Winsock Application FAQ/List Available !

13. WinSock spec's available on the net?