Bookmarks Netscape 2.0 32bi

Post by bill horn » Tue, 07 Nov 1995 04:00:00

> When I add booksmarks they are not saved. When I exit Netscape and
> re-run the bookmarks from my privious section are not saved Help
This
> is driving me nutttttttttttts. Im running Win 95.

You must be using 20b1 - this seems to have been fixed in 20b2.
bill

Bookmarks Netscape 2.0 32bi

Post by ra.. » Tue, 07 Nov 1995 04:00:00

When I add booksmarks they are not saved. When I exit Netscape and
re-run the bookmarks from my privious section are not saved Help This
is driving me nutttttttttttts. Im running Win 95.

1. Netscape 2.0: Bookmark sorting

I'm fond of the new bookmark sorting feature in the new Netscape.  At
least, in theory I think a sorting facility is a great idea.  But, I
think the folks at Netscape could add one simple feature to make the
bookmark-sorter really cool:  "Sort only bookmarks and not folders."

This option would alphabetically sort all the contents of each folder,
but it would leave the folders and subfolders where they are.  See, I
like putting the folders (i.e. submenus) where I want them, but then
it would be nice to have all the actual URLs sorted alphabetically.

There are probably other sorting options which would be useful as
well?  Whaddaya think?

Scott Goodman
Univ. of Kansas

2. Can't recieve any posts with OE

3. Netscape 2.0 & Bookmarks Organizing

4. NT SERVER 4.0

5. Bookmarks and GPFs, A Solution for Netscape 2.0

6. How to Remove Standby from Shutdown

7. Netscape 2.0 b2 - FIND is INOPERATIVE in BOOKMARKS.

8. USB reset

9. Solution to Netscape 2.0 not saving bookmark file

10. MSIE 2.0 Favorite Places to Netscape Bookmarks?

11. Netscape 2.0 and bookmarks

12. Netscape 2.0 will not creat or recognise ANY bookmark files!!!!!!!!!!-any ideas?

13. Import bookmarks to Netscape 2.0?