Recovering files deleted from a network drive

Recovering files deleted from a network drive

Post by Mohamed Devj » Sat, 05 Jan 2002 03:26:01

Ok I don't think there is a solution out there but here goes anyway.

Scenario: A client using Win95 on her client machine has a network drive
that resides on a Windows 2000 server.  She has deleted some files from the
network drive accidentally.  Normally we do backups but the backup admin did
not list this particular folder, so my question is is it at all possible to
recover these deleted files?  The server has not been rebooted after this
happened.

Any help is welcomed....

MO

Recovering files deleted from a network drive

Post by Rik » Sat, 05 Jan 2002 05:35:47

You should have invested in a Novell Server.
Nuff Said.
-R

Recovering files deleted from a network drive

Post by tim » Sat, 05 Jan 2002 10:37:32

aint that the truth!

Quote:> You should have invested in a Novell Server.
> Nuff Said.
> -R

Recovering files deleted from a network drive

Post by Rik » Sun, 06 Jan 2002 06:16:48

;-)

1. recovering files deleted while on mshome network

dear all,

could someone help me in retrieving files lost by deletion
while they were hosted on a local home network?

they contain references of all my work since 2.5 months and
I really need to have them back.

they are the user reference files of netscape, incl address
book, bookmarks, emails etc..

thanks a bunch in advance. regards

2. Maximize windows

3. Problem recovering space on hard drive when files are deleted.

4. Is it my desktop windowsME or is it netscape

5. illegal operation

6. recovering files deleted by accident - Zip drive

7. Defrag Runs Automatically?

8. Can I delete "Recovered File Fragments" found in my root drive?

9. RE; Recovering deleted files that were deleted from recycle bin

10. deleted files, deleted FROM deleted file folder REAPPEARING in deleted folder..

11. Can I recover File System from "Recovered File Fragments"?

12. XP Pro - deleting files on networked drive