FAQ location?

Post by gail chernos » Sun, 11 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Can anyone point me to an FAQ for windows and NT based WWW servers?

1. SLIP FAQ, location?/help?

Could someone please direct me to a FAQ or a help file which contains
EXPLICIT directions for setting my PC up for a SLIP connection.  I am
hoping to use shareware/pd/free apps/dlls.  I only ask explicit because I
previously had access to a SLIP account and was unable under Windows to
get it working.  Therefore if I can get exact instructions for what files
I need, what configurations, etc, I will change my vanilla UNIX account
over to a SLIP account ASAP.

thanks in advance to any kind soul who will help me out......

BTW, I've gotten it working (a SLIP connection that is) easily on a Mac.
This isn't a comment on the complexity of pc's, just a comment to let you
know I'm not a TOTAL idiot. :-)

Lyman

2. Switching User Accounts in XP causes IE to stop responding

3. FAQ Locations

4. Forbid access with IP range ? possible ?

5. NT FAQ NT FAQ NT FAQ NT FAQ NT FAQ NT FAQ NT FAQ

6. printing/faxing problem

7. Trouble with Windows Media Player 7

8. FAQ location? Is this the right place for this question? Win NT Fax Server?

9. Location Location Location

10. NT FAQ NT FAQ NT FAQ

11. Location of MPEG FAQ?