Entry Point Not Found (Direct Draw problem)

Entry Point Not Found (Direct Draw problem)

Post by Robert » Thu, 12 Sep 1996 04:00:00

I was running Doom95 and just started getting the following error "The
procedure entry point ConvertToGlobalHandle count not be located in
the dynamic link library KERNEL32.DLL"  I checked URL.DLL and I don't
think it's that.

Please help!!!!
rq
http://www.monmouth.com/~rquezada/home.html

RQ's CD Player (for NT/Win95)
 *Uses special lyric files to view lyrics as they're sung.
 *Divide songs into indices
 *Example lyric files & instructions on how to make your own
***************************************

Look up ZIP+4 codes to get your mail to where it's going
faster within the USA.

http://www.usps.gov/ncsc/lookups/lookup_zip+4.html

1. " lsass.exe - Entry point not Found " "The procedure entry point c

I have just recently used Windows Update to Update to SERVICE PACK 2.
After the 40 minutes it took to downloand and update I was asked to
restart my computer.

When I resarted my computer I received the following error message.  I
cannot boot into windows at all and when I click on "OK" to the error
box I just get a blank screen with my pointer with no desktop icons,
taskbar, or start button.

Here is the error I receive.

" lsass.exe - Entry point not Found " "The procedure entry point c
could not be located in the dynamic link library msvcrt.dll "

This only happened after I updated to Service Pack 2.  I have done the
suggest fix on the Microsoft site that says to boot into the XP disk
and use the "r" utility to replace the file "Mscvrt.dll" and that did
not work either.

My computer doesn't work so I am checking this for a different one.
Thanks,

TOM

2. Strange Bootup Error

3. DLL problems under emulator - 'entry point not found'

4. After SP1/popping sound from speakers

5. W2K install problem - Entry Point Not Found

6. can you clone a dynamic disk?

7. SNMP problem...procedure entry point not found?

8. Red fist

9. WMP 8 - wmplayer.exe - Entry point Not Found Error

10. Entry Point not found.......WDENGINE.dll???

11. wmplayer.exe - Entry Point Not Found

12. Entry Point Not found

13. Msmsgs.exe - Entry point not found (HELP)