Auto connecting printer in Win95?

Post by Anders Wahl » Sat, 15 Mar 1997 04:00:00

How can I auto connect a NT4 printer on a Windows 95 client. For the
moment I don't want to have a login dialog box on the Win95 client. I just
want everybody to be able to print on it.

Thank you.

--
Anders Wahlin

1. WIN95 Dialer not saving password or auto connect

I'm sure this is a simple one, but for the life of me I can't find the right
combo to ke it work.  When I reinstalled W95b a month ago I put IE5 on and
am using the stock MS Dial Up Networking (thru my 56K ISP).  Although the
dialer program has my user ID in the field, the p/w NEVER stays/saves no
matter how many times I select "Save Password" and "Connect Automatically".
I've searched through everything I can find and changed settings where I can
but to no avail.  Even in the Internet Options window it has a place to put
your user name and p/w, but everytime I put a p/w in and click OK it never
saves.  Is there any other settings or files that I am missing?  I hope I
don't have to d/l IE5 from scatch again!...

2. ADV: New! Ghost Installer Studio 2.1 is out now!

3. How to disable auto-connect in Netscape/Win95

4. Does NT support a Ramdrive?

5. Printer sharing auto-switch and Win95

6. hard disk drives

7. NT Server to connect to Win95 shared printer

8. Blocked Senders

9. connect nt to network printer on win95

10. HELP: WIN95 printing via TCPIP connected printer

11. Make it forgit auto fill ins

12. Auto Fill ins for internet use

13. Need help with auto starting an auto shutdown win95