web server source code

Post by _ton » Tue, 10 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Could anyone point me to source code (C/C++ is best) for a
rough-and-ready web server for NT4 please?  Nothing fancy.

I might be willing to _pay_, but freeware would be preferred.

(And yes, I have posted to *.sources.wanted :-)  )
Cheers,
_tony

web server source code

Post by David J. Evan » Thu, 12 Dec 1996 04:00:00

> Could anyone point me to source code (C/C++ is best) for a
> rough-and-ready web server for NT4 please?  Nothing fancy.

> I might be willing to _pay_, but freeware would be preferred.

> (And yes, I have posted to *.sources.wanted :-)  )
> Cheers,
> _tony

Alibaba have a contact to discuss source code useage - it's not rough
and ready, but it could be a start.

http://alibaba.austria.eu.net/eunet/english/agreemnt.htm

David
http://skpc10.rdg.ac.uk

web server source code

Post by Brian Mori » Thu, 12 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Quote:> Could anyone point me to source code (C/C++ is best) for a
> rough-and-ready web server for NT4 please?  Nothing fancy.

Fnord Server includes source code.  It runs under NT as an application or
service....

web server source code

Post by Sangwook Pa » Tue, 24 Dec 1996 04:00:00

: > Could anyone point me to source code (C/C++ is best) for a
: > rough-and-ready web server for NT4 please?  Nothing fancy.
:
:
: Fnord Server includes source code.  It runs under NT as an application or
: service....
:
  Fnord Server ? Where can I get the source code? Let me know the place...
--

web server source code

Post by Brian Mori » Tue, 31 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Quote:>   Fnord Server ? Where can I get the source code? Let me know the

place...

http://www.wpi.edu/~bmorin/fnord/

Brian Morin

1. What is the source code for streaming Windows .wmv files from my web server.

I have recently added Real Player streaming video on my
website. I know how to do the source code for streaming
Real Player files, extension .rm

What I would like to know is,,, when i load up my windows
files extension .wmv files on my server,,,,,what is the
source code that i need to use in order to play those .wmv
files in streaming video.

What is the metafile extension that i need to add to my
metafile.

Example when i use Real Player streaaming files the
metafile extension is .ram   what is the metafile
extension for streaming windows media player

Can anyone help me with this,,, thanks for any help

James

2. Is there a log file for xp freezes, lock up, crashes etc

3. Source code for web server?

4. Cascading Control Panel

5. Web server with source code?

6. How to set as default viewer

7. Need source code from simple web-server for project for school

8. KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

9. source code for wma file Embedded source code in html file

10. cannot view source code in web pages IE6

11. Source Code Disabled in SSL Web Pages after VM patch 816093

12. veiwing source code on web pages

13. Can access source code to web pages in browser