Netscape 2.0 & Java at java.sun.com

Post by Scott Guthe » Fri, 15 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Netscape 2.0 doesn't seem to run the Java demos at java.sun.com.

Ideas?

Cheers, Scott

Netscape 2.0 & Java at java.sun.com

Post by Chris Carte » Fri, 15 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Hey, I noticed this too. I wondered myself.

Chris
This life is only a test! This is not an actual life! If
this were an actual life then you would have been given
further instructions on where to go and what to do.
World Wide Web: http://www.ast.cam.ac.uk/~cjc/homepg.htm

Netscape 2.0 & Java at java.sun.com

Post by Ja » Tue, 19 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Quote:

>Hey, I noticed this too. I wondered myself.

>Chris
>This life is only a test! This is not an actual life! If
>this were an actual life then you would have been given
>further instructions on where to go and what to do.
>World Wide Web: http://www.ast.cam.ac.uk/~cjc/homepg.htm

Are you running windows 3.11 or W95.  Java does NOT run under Windows 3.11!

Jay

1. MS Java & Sun Java Co-Exist

Can they both Java versions co-exist?

 I installed Sun Java.

Because of persistant problems with blank popup links on some websites I
re-registered .dlls

Now Sun Java does not seem to be the default (no Coffee Cup) and any page
with Java loads very slow.

Also I still do not show IE 6 in Add/Remove.

Help.
Thanks.
--
Bik

2. How can I block the whoe domain??

3. MS Java, Sun Java & Windows XP SP1a

4. Expert opinion needed: FTP crashes NT4.0 Wrkstation

5. Learn JAVA & NETSCAPE 2.0 Classes November 1 & 2 NYC @ HERE

6. ADOCE Delete question * 3

7. Sun Java v. MS Java

8. Memory Limit per process

9. MS Java VM, SP1, and Sun's Java Plug-In

10. java - The Java Virtual Machine from Sun

11. Java VM download at Sun.com