Internet connection sharing and PPPoE DSL connection

Internet connection sharing and PPPoE DSL connection

Post by Doug B » Sun, 07 May 2000 04:00:00

I can't seem to get my ICS to work with my DSL connection.  Because it is
PPPoE it sets up a lan connection for itself and then shares that with one
of the lan connections on my machine.  I have two nics installed on my
machine and when I start sharing on the PPPoE connection win2k server sets
up the lan connection that is used as the DSL connection with an ip of
192.168.0.1.  Is there any kind of work around that will enable me to share
the connection with my local lan.