Problem with CCMAIL

Post by Carl Weathere » Sun, 18 Jul 1993 02:08:23

I have this minute nagging problem with CCMAIL for Windows that
  will not go away. I am running CCMAIL for Windows under Windows
3.1 (locally) on a Novell network (3.1 I think).  The problem is that
the return key gives an underline and the tab key a dot.  I have
reinstalled CCMAIL twice and the problem still persists.  Therefore,
 I beleive I have changed something in Windows but cannot determine what.
Any ideas, suggestions or fixes??

Carl

Problem with CCMAIL

Post by Brian.McGlo » Tue, 20 Jul 1993 12:32:11

$I have this minute nagging problem with CCMAIL for Windows that
$  will not go away. I am running CCMAIL for Windows under Windows
$3.1 (locally) on a Novell network (3.1 I think).  The problem is that
$the return key gives an underline and the tab key a dot.  I have
$reinstalled CCMAIL twice and the problem still persists.  Therefore,
$ I beleive I have changed something in Windows but cannot determine what.
$Any ideas, suggestions or fixes??
$
$Carl

Does it happen in all Windows programs (Word, Ami, Excel, etc)?

If so, check your defined keyboard in Windows setup.

Good luck !!!!

--
Brian T. McGloin        | Lift your glasses, friend, with mine
NCR Corp.               | And raise your hand with me

1. CCmail and GPF on NT 3.51

Hi

  I just installed CCMail 2.02 on my NT wkst 3.51 , and I am not sure it
is giving me a GPF very frequently. I am running this NT on 40 MB laptop.
This is the first time I see a program giving a GPF in NT after working
with NT for 2 years . I am not sure what is wrong. I have everything in
place. Can someone give me a suggestion.. will be helpful .thanks

-srini

2. How to download RA file?

3. ccMail and Shiva LanRover/T Plus

4. Play/Stop/Pause events

5. ccMail from Lotus under NT

6. I.E. Plug-Ins Problem with Media Player

7. CCmail

8. Old MS DOS Games on XP

9. lotus ccmail

10. Running ccMail w/ CCWIN on Compaq DeskPro XL466

11. Control (edit/combo box) like quicken or ccmail.

12. Win NT/ Exchange / CCMail / Dial-Up

13. ccmail r6 client under nt4.0?